To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
131 Doyle Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Phone: (215) 345-8270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships • Doylestown, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediately seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to facilitate the expansion within our accounting department at our Parts Warehouse in Doylestown, PA! The Accounts Receivable Specialist will assure proper control of the wholesale receivable accounts and related administrative functions.
This position will be full time, Monday through Friday from 8:00AM until 5:00PM.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following;
- Daily processing of deposits and reconciliations.
- Make daily collection calls working off of a 30 day past due report.
- Maintain accurate notes of all phone conversations and contacts with customers to be used in case of legal proceedings.
- Email managers on a daily basis of all problem or concern accounts.
- Attend weekly accounts receivable review meetings with supervisor.
- Assist customers with copies, credits and concerns.
- Maintain assigned customers lists. Review schedules weekly.
- Assist with monthly customer statements each month.
- Assist with the collection of NSF / Bounced checks.
- Assist with the preparation of legal proceedings against overdue accounts.
- Keep and maintain files of cash receipts, tax-exempt forms and collections.
- Keep accounting office and personal work areas clean.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed and assigned.
Skills necessary to be successful in this role include the following;
- 4 Years of experience in collections OR a bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Experience with computer systems and calculators
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
- Has performed data entry in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Has worked within performance-based environment with weekly, monthly, yearly goals/incentives
It's time to make the most important move of your career, Apply now to Fred Beans Automotive Group!
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Hiring will be contingent on the ability to pass a complete background check, motor vehicle history, and pre-employment drug screening.