To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sanford, FL
- Barry Mills | Rocky Tradd
- Phone: 866-419-4502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - NORTH FLORIDA • Sanford, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Steakhouse Casual- Industry Leader
Are you searching for the opportunity to put your culinary abilities to work with a restaurant crafted out of a passion to create a dining experience unlike any other? If so, continue reading because we have a fantastic opportunity for you as our Executive Chef. Apply Today for our location in Sanford, FL.
As an Executive Chef, you will have the means to grow vigorously in a society of self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals who have created a booming, team-orientated work place. We are a company where every single employee matters. Our encouraging dynamic will give the Executive Chef an opportunity to develop personally and professionally. As a member of our Management Team, you will realize your happiness and quality of life is extremely important to us! We offer an outstanding variety of benefits to our team and their families and provide the best possible support system around! If you would like to explore this opportunity to excel as an Executive Chef where you can work with sophisticated and casual foods crafted in our kitchen, Apply Today for our location in Sanford, FL.
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: Our Executive Chef needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced, and fully capable of leading a group of culinary experts. The Executive Chef must obtain a strong passion for the hospitality industry and work every single shift to ensure an exceptional dining experience. The Executive Chef in this position must set the bar high to create the finest dishes and uphold food safety guidelines. Food and labor costs, along with building sales and guest counts will be a huge portion of the Executive Chef’s job description.
- Competitive Compensation
- Aggressive Bonus Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- The Executive Chef must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Executive Chef
- As solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Executive Chef should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-Executive Chef located in Sanford, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Barry Mills or Rocky Tradd.
Our clients are looking for the best Executive Chef professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Executive Chef experience
- Strong Executive Chef operational background and knowledge
- The Executive Chef should posses exceptional people skills
- The Executive Chef should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Executive Chef with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Executive Chef Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service