To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 Indel Ave
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
- Hiring Manager
- Phone: 609.267.9000 ext.442
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inductotherm Corp. • Mount Holly, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electrical Engineer Job Summary:
Throughout Inductotherm's history, we have pioneered a number of 'firsts' in our industry. We continue to grow in size and scope, creating and refining technologies that were scarcely theoretical, let alone practical, just a short time ago. It’s inspiring to see how far we’ve come. We believe that some of our greatest moments are yet to be developed as we continue to make advancements.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Electrical Circuits, Power Systems, and Power Electronics.
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Electrical Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have good electrical discipline skills: Electrical circuits, Power systems, and Power electronics.
- Must have good mathematic skills: Calculus, numerical methods, differential equations.
- Must have good computer skills: AutoCAD/SolidWorks, Spreadsheets.
- Must be familiar with test equipment and able to use volt meter and oscilloscope.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Strong presentation skills in person and on the telephone.
- Maintain a safe working environment for oneself and others at all times.
- Must be able to travel.
- Will handle miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Foreign language skills desired.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office bundle.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to see and read printed word, write, speak and understand English.
- Must disclose any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
- Must have valid driver’s license and able to drive an automobile.
- Must be able to travel on short notice by public transportation including (i.e.: aircrafts, trains, bus, cars) domestically and internationally.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Condition of Employment:
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Inductotherm Corp. hiring process requirements which includes a comprehensive assessment, drug testing, and a background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer ● Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
● An E-Verify Employer