FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
The position we are seeking will deliver payroll paperwork to our clients. Are you ready to be engaged in something big? Continue reading to learn more about the job, our excellent benefits package, and how to apply!
- Operates personal automobile to transport payrolls and other packages.
- Makes deliveries to and picks up items from designated locations.
- Obtains signatures, verifies, and collects payments.
- Plans and follows the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- Obtains and bundles payrolls and associated paperwork for next day delivery.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless customer service.
- Schedule is Wednesday - Friday, 8am - 2pm. Schedule subject to change during the holiday season.
- Reliable vehicle (mileage is reimbursed in accordance with DOL standards).
- Valid Drivers License issued by the State of Florida.
- Able to lift, push, and pull objects up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Drive Commercial Vehicle