To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
- Pete Wisnom
- Phone: 888-427-3977 x108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Sales Engineer - Mechanical Product Manufacturer
AllSearch Professional Staffing, Inc • Cleveland, OH
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Industrial Sales Engineer - Cleveland Mechanical Product Manufacturer - Base to 85k plus Commission - 120k 1st Year
- Our client, an extremely stable manufacturer that specializes in HVAC related products designed for steam water and air systems, has an immediate need for a skilled Regional Industrial Sales Engineer. This will be a field-based role, working the territory remotely.
- The company is a very strong and stable mid-sized manufacturer’s representative firm. They have been serving the region for over 70 years, providing skilled technical knowledge and high-quality products and solutions, focused on fluid specialty products. This is a very well-run group with a great name in the industry. The work culture and family friendly feel to their organization is excellent.
- As a Regional Industrial Sales Engineer in this organization, you will be providing products, fluid specialty equipment and solutions, designed for steam, water and air systems. As these products can be more niche, the company offers a very strong training program to develop your expertise with this particular product line. This is a remote based role, as you will work the assigned territory from a home-based office.
- This is an existing territory, so your time will be split between handling and growing existing customers and relationships, as well as hunting for new business. In addition to customer meetings and standard sales activities, you will also represent the company at related trade shows as needed. This is very much a consultative sales approach in this role. You will be calling on manufacturers rep agencies, engineers as well as mechanical and plumbing contractors, and OEMS, serving as a product expert to help solve their building challenges.
- Travel will be extensive, as this is a large multi-state territory. Anticipated travel is 75%.
Compensation includes a solid base salary in the $75k-$85k range. On top of the base salary if a lucrative commission plan and bonus structure that should take a well performing rep to $120k total annual compensation in the first year, with $150K total being the goal by the third year. The benefits package will include a solid monthly car allowance along with full healthcare, disability, life insurance, generous paid time off and more.
Qualifications for this position will include a Bachelors Degree along with a strong mechanical background, preferably a Degree in Engineering. Candidate should have at least 5 years in a similar mechanical sales environment, selling HVAC or related services or products.
- Qualifications for this position will include a Bachelors Degree along with a strong mechanical background, preferably a Degree in Engineering. Candidate should have at least 5 years in a similar mechanical sales environment, selling HVAC or related services or products.