To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Addison Group • Austin, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Addison Group is currently recruiting for a Receptionist with 1-3 years of relevant experience for one of our clients. The Receptionist will be a highly motivated, personable, self-starting individual who can successfully provide support to all levels of the organization and act as the face of a high traffic office.
The Receptionist will be responsible for all aspects of daily clerical and organizational tasks. The Receptionist will greet visitors; answer incoming calls; schedule information; coordinate the appearance of the reception area; support the staff, outside callers, and visitors; and other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Answer phone calls
- Update staff members’ extensions and voice mail
- Update staff listing internally
- Sort incoming faxes, distribute and deliver them to individual staff mailboxes
- Feed papers and guide staff regarding faxing when and if it is needed
- Maintain care of fax machine (managing paper jams, replacing copy paper, etc.)
- Look after toner replacement
- Keep copy paper/fax paper ready at all times
- Receive mail and packages
- Sort and distribute mail into individual staff mailboxes
- Take care of packages (in case of large packages, inform the staff about their package by email or phone)
- International mail: Place orders for mailing stuff such as airbills/envelopes/boxes in order to keep in store for use by staff
- Keep kitchen stocked with coffee and supplies
- Ensure kitchen is tidy and clean
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication
- 1-3 years of experience
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- High stress environment; ability to balance and perform with competing priorities
- Multi-tasking, work with confidential work products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred