To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service / Call Center Representative
Conduent • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Conduent is looking for qualified candidates who have a passion for customer care. Come join our growing team in Indianapolis, IN!
Conduent offers these benefits to you:
- Regular full-time employment
- Hours Monday - Friday between 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- No Weekends or Holidays!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts at local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
- Growth Opportunities
- Fun working environment
This position is supporting customers using a medical device, working onsite with our client, Roche Diabetes Care. Working in a contact center environment as a Customer Service /Call Center Representative allows you to connect on a first-hand basis with the customer. Our customer-base is vast; therefore, we are looking for English-only speaking candidates and bilingual English/French candidates. *Pay differential for English/French-speaking candidates*
- Respond to customer inquiries in a contact center environment.
- Create an exceptional service experience to the customer.
- Provide technical support and educate the customer on the use of the blood glucose meter, test strips, and lancing devices.
- Proven ability to multitask while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Identify adverse events as reported by the customer.
- Document customer interactions in the appropriate software in a highly regulated environment.
- Superior verbal, written, and listening skills required.
- Ability to professionally receive regular feedback/coaching and apply it to continually improve future customer interactions.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for an innovative, growing company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today for immediate consideration.
- Call Center Representatives are required to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – no previous experience needed
- Associate’s degree with 3 years of related experience required
- Accurate and efficient typing skills (minimum 40 wpm) required.
- Strong communication skills required, including oral, written, and active listening to identify gaps and ask appropriate, probing questions.
- Ability to meet KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) required.
- Strict adherence to perfect attendance policy during 90-day training period.
- Achieve classroom proficiency via assessment and certification process.
- Demonstrate mastery of product knowledge through initial and ongoing training.