To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Assistant / Human Resources Assistant
OSM Aviation • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
OSM Aviation has expertise in offering top qualified flight personnel worldwide. We believe that providers of specialists in recruitment and training of flight personnel is the future of the airline industry. OSM Aviation is the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including employment and management of both flight deck and cabin crew. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution.
OSM Aviation is rapidly growing in the US and we are now looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources professional to undertake a variety of HR Assistant duties. You will be part of a team working on different functions such as recruitment, on boarding, employee relations, administrative reports, interpreting policies and procedures and performing other human resources projects and processes.
The ideal candidate should have broad knowledge of human resources as well as general administrative responsibilities, and will assist the Human Resources Manager in providing a variety of support services to our US locations from our Fort Lauderdale office.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide an array of administrative support for the Human Resource Manager (scheduling, correspondence, reports & presentations)
- Be the main point of contact for all employee requests, questions regarding on-boarding, training programs, and company functions
- Work with recruitment team to build a pipeline of potential applicants
- Assist with recruitment including; phone screens, scheduling, interviewing, etc
- Initiate background and reference check process; including entering candidates and delivering rejection notifications when necessary
- Coordinate on-boarding processes and plan orientation logistics for new hires
- Process new hire paperwork and set up new hires in payroll system
- Coordinate annual performance review process
- Assist and monitor leaves of absence and workers compensation claims
- Work with various levels of the organization including management, cabin crew members, pilots etc
- Oversee maintenance of employee files and update employee records
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree minimally required
- 3 years of experience as an HR Assistant, HR Coordinator or Admin in HR
- Able to work successfully in a creatively driven, fast-paced environment
- Aviation Industry Preferred!
- Proficiency in all MS office Applications, specifically Excel
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Strong judgment and mature business skills; with ability to develop the trust of senior management
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a dynamic environment
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- HR Professional Development
- Personal computer and cell phone
Take part in a unique and fast growing company
Our fast paced environment demands a flexible and an outgoing personality. If you have these required qualifications and skills please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]