To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florence, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Weekend On Call-Registered Nurse
Agapé Hospice • Florence, SC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a Registered Nurse with critical care, emergency room, home health or hospice experience, and looking for extra hours, then we want to talk with you. We are seeking highly motivated, compassionate and energetic RN’s for available full-time, part-time and PRN positions with on-call opportunities. Make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating an atmosphere of excellence in care.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Program paid monthly
- Career ladder which includes continuing education and apprenticeship opportunities
- Reimbursement for Hospice and Palliative Care certification expenses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account w/ company match
- Supplemental insurance policies
- 401(k) w/ company match up to 4% of annual salary
- Personal time off up to 2 weeks during the first year
- Flexible hours and schedule
As a RN Case Manager, you must be a compassionate and empathetic caregiver with the ability to effectively lead your staff, both motivating them and holding them accountable to provide the highest standards of care to our patients. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with everyone from staff to residents to family members.
- Current SC License as Registered Nurse
- Hospice and Palliative Care Certification or willing to become certified.
- Ability to assess and respond to the needs of patients/families.
- Skilled in coping with family's emotional stress.
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Computer skills necessary.
For more information visit www.AgapeHospice.com and join our team today.
Please visit our website at www.agapesenior.com for more information about our company.
Please visit our website at www.agapehospice.com for more information about our company.
Make a genuine difference by becoming part of the Agapé family!