To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mendota Heights, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Department of Transportation (DOT) Application Reviewer *** To $18/Hour ***
Jeane Thorne Staffing • Mendota Heights, MN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Department of Transportation Application Reviewer . . . bring your unique application reviewing skills to a busy Mendota Heights organization where your abilities will be appreciated. The Department of Transportation Application Reviewer will work Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and earn up to $18 per hour. Additional training will be provided!
Responsibilities of the Department of Transportation Application Reviewer
- Screen applications to identify candidates meeting minimum qualifying requirements
- Process driver applications; run and review motor vehicle records, roadside inspection history, and employment verifications
- Review physicals and pre-employment drug test results
- Ensure all required documentation is completed for all candidates throughout the qualification process
- Handle onboarding and terminations of drivers, technicians, and warehouse personnel
- Ensure driver qualification files are properly completed according to DOT and company guidelines
Qualifications of the Department of Transportation Application Reviewer
- Transportation industry knowledge desired
- Proficiency using MS Office and Tenstreet preferred
Department of Transportation Application Reviewer
Qualified Department of Transportation Application Reviewer email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] your Word formatted resume for immediate consideration. Your personal information and resume will remain completely confidential. We never charge a fee to candidates!