The Indianapolis Team is looking for entry level sports-minded professionals (regardless of your chosen team) to fill a current open position with our firm.
Our Signature Style of Play
The Indianapolis Team is Indianapolis’s leading provider for sales and marketing services. Our clients are all industry-leading companies. Since 2009, these companies have continuously entrusted their products, services & campaigns to the Indianapolis Team. We pride ourselves in our ability to train and develop a team of executives who never fail to bring our clients their most valued customers.
What sets the Indianapolis Team apart from any other firm is our passion for our people (clients, customers and employees alike), perpetual growth and advancement opportunities, and our ever growing drive to keep intact our position at the top.
The individual hired for this position will:
- Provide lasting relationships through a direct sales and marketing approach
- Entry Level Sales
- Entry Level Marketing
- Improve client and customer satisfaction
- Perform strategic sales and marketing techniques (Face to Face)
- Handle new client acquisition and consumer reports
- Effectively coach and train new team members
- Increase client revenue
- Assist management staff in sales and marketing campaigns
Benefits of working at The Indianapolis Team:
- Unlimited upward mobility
- Positive and enthusiastic work environment
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Fast paced advancement program
- Unlimited earning potential (competitive compensation packages)
- Paid travel opportunities
- Paid training
Requirements for this position are:
- 2 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work alone as well as in a team environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Some experience in any of the following, sales, marketing, communications or customer service (internships included).
- Professional Demeanor
- Leadership skills
- Strong work ethic - No slackers!!
- Goal Oriented
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Competitive drive
- Reliable Transportation (vehicle required)
For immediate consideration please hit "APPLY NOW."
Coaching And Mentoring