To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE
- Drew Ireland
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Recruiting Specialist / Coordinator
Icon Information Consultants • Wilmington, DE
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking a Recruiting Specialist / Coordinator. This role will act as a liaison with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates. The Recruiting Specialist position demands an individual who is highly organized and actively able to maintain clear lines of communication. More specifically, the successful individual will engage and monitor the progression of candidates when preparing for onboarding and work with recruiters & managers on related recruiting/pre-onboarding activities. We’re looking for someone who is process-oriented, highly organized, and routinely able to identify & solve systemic and process problems related to the onboarding of candidates. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of professionalism in email and phone messaging is a must. We need someone with an incredible eye for detail, who can make things happen with ease and who thrives on new challenges.
By providing great customer service and smoothly managing the details, this role will have a visible and direct impact on how quickly our company acquires talent to support future growth & goals. This role will be located in Wilmington, DE.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers, and on-boarding teams to deliver an organized, and engaging candidate experience for all potential new hires
- Process offer letters and other new hire documentation
- Partner cross-functionally on reimbursements, background checks, visas, and pre on-boarding activities
- Coordination and assistance with University and Campus Events (when needed)
- Special projects and other administrative responsibilities
- ATS (Taleo) support and reporting as needed
- Assist in supporting other recruitment activities as needed (e.g. candidate scheduling, managing/improving supporting documentation, etc.)
In order to be qualified for this position, you should possess the following:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in a HR Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Organization
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated experience working in an Applicant Tracking System
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working across functions/organizations, with multiple mangers, etc.
The following skill sets are preferred:
- Additional education (Associate's or Bachelor's Degree)
- Demonstrated experience in Taleo – ATS
- HRIS and ATS related integration experience (specifically WorkDay) a plus
- Experience in assessing and improving processes in HR, specifically TA related
- Experience in managing multiple projects with excellent accuracy and attention to detail