To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Khue Nguyen
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • San Francisco, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Business Partner to the GM of Solar and Renewable Power providing effective and efficient delivery of all finance matters for the business. Focus will be on Americas.
- Support to shaping and realizing the long-term value to come from the renewable power sector through creating and delivering compelling value propositions and commercial solutions and the critical role of project financing in making us competitive.
- Ability to support business in modeling, structuring and financing a very diverse, global portfolio of projects, assets and business ventures. This role needs to understand our needs and help (together with rest of FN org) to deliver them
- Understand drivers/issues of the Business and use diagnostic skills, business acumen and relationships to identify, articulate and deliver strategic and operational solutions
- Value and risk management of business opportunities and operations and assist in the New Business development process
- Participate in and manage Business Performance Appraisal process with a strong emphasis on value management by generating new value and by protecting existing value for which a strong focus on driving performance. This position will work heavily with the New Energies Planning & Appraisal Manager
- Help manage complex M&A/corporate finance transactions in close cooperation with FTM
- To establish a good relationship with Finance Operations as appropriate, who will be accountable to manage and support processes like Manage Close, MI Reporting, Budgets and LE. Role will effectively be “CFO” of North America Renewable Power business.
Hard Skills / Technical Skills:
- Proven ability to think differently. Leverage an external mindset and encourage and act on innovative ideas of others
- Strong business sense and commercial acumen balanced with an understanding of what's affordable, credible and competitive
- Commercial and M&A experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively identify, eliminate and/or manage risk for value
- Proven ability to act as integrator for both Business and Function. Established network within the Group
- Good stakeholder management skills, excellent communicating and influencing skills across all levels in the organization, and an ability to operate within a dynamic changing environment
- Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills which enable simple and trustful collaboration across organizational boundaries
- A real interest in New Energies and Sustainability and how it enhances value in RDS and for the communities around us.
- Role will require strong understanding of Investment
- Tax Credits and Production Tax Credits for US Market.
- Will need to be interrelate to Tax Equity Financing and into project valuation.
- Strong Leadership - Attributes
- Business Partnering - Skill
- Risk management - Skill
- Value management - Skill to Mastery (especially in modeling)
- Governance and business controls - Skill
- Accounting & Reporting - Understanding to Skill
- Management information and business decision support – Understanding
- Business planning & strategy - Understanding
- Business Performance Management - Understanding