To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30309
- Khue Nguyen
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Atlanta, GA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Financial Analyst -III
Seven to ten months+ contract
Knowledgeable of GAAP/SEC Reporting
Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management. Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
Requires a bachelor's degree and 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager.
Modelling, advanced excel, Data Person Presentations work/PowerPoint, Various Systems experience – Oracle products…just speaks to expertise should understand therefore clarity FP&A knowledge Advanced Organization/Planning Skills
ICON Information Consultants
Toll Free: 1-877-374-3216
Assists in the preparation of financial reports in accordance with regulatory, GAAP and Invesco policies. This responsibility includes monthly financial statement preparation and reporting. Ensures that reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is strongly preferred.
• Designation as a Certified Public Accountant is preferred.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with a variety of individuals are required.
• Must have a solid understanding of accounting and financial principles and be able to apply these principles to corporate accounting.
• Must have a thorough understanding of GAAP and SEC reporting rules.
• The ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills and be proficient in reviewing financial data is required.
• Must have the ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and concentrate on detailed information.
• The ability to handle multiple responsibilities at the same time is essential.