To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange County, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Core Java Developer / Designer / Architect
BCI-IT • Orange County, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BCI~IT has the following long term contract open with our client located in Orange County, CA. For this position we are only looking for a Senior Resource with 7-15 yrs exp. This is a high level role with a lot of visibility. Will need to be a strong coder with Core Java as well as having design and architecture skills. The consultant will be heavily involved with developing a state of art in house compliance system that is clustered, stateless, distributed, and highly performant as well as creating a framework where business users can go in to write their own logic within the UI.
The consultant needs to have excellent problem solving and core java skills. In addition, candidate should have prior experience in real time multi-threaded systems. Will be actively involved in designing, coding, testing, deploying and analyzing software.
For this position, testing is required by our client and will be through an online tool - Hacker Rank. I
- Solid development experience in core java.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding and experience in the following areas:
• Java core containers / data structures.
• Ability to understand and rapidly implement efficient algorithms.
• Multi-threading a MUST
• Cloud exp
• Strong analytical skills
• Writing restful services.
• Java messaging service.
• Database development & jdbc.
• Spring dependency injection.
• UNIX scripting.
• Python experience is preferred but not required.
• Camel/Maven experience is preferred.