To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
StoneMor Partners, LP • Hamilton, OH
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you seeking a rewarding sales career in a recession proof industry, while helping others? If you have a strong track record in sales or looking to begin a new career in sales look past the industry and apply. StoneMor Partners has immediate, full-time, benefit eligible, Sales Representative opportunities available at Nutler County Memorial in Hamilton, OH.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
Sales are sales and if you are looking for a rewarding career in a recession proof industry then join the StoneMor Team. No previous sales or industry experience is required but the drive and motivation to see yourself succeed is a must! We provide structured training both in the field and classroom.
Every day, our Sales Representatives:
- Educate families about the benefits of prearranging,
- Help families during trying times,
- Provide the necessary information, motivation and support to make the right arrangement decisions to fit their needs.
Sales Representative Job Functions:
- Inside sales,
- Outside sales,
- Account management,
- Company provided leads,
A career as a Sales Representative with StoneMor includes:
- The highest commission rates in the industry,
- Extensive paid training in the classroom and in the field,
- Monthly/annual performance based bonuses,
- Incentive Contests and Trips,
- Excellent benefits,
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs,
- Schedule flexibility,
- A quality working environment and opportunities for growth through proven leadership and sales ability.
To learn more about career opportunities with StoneMor Partners, L.P. please visit our website at: www.stonemor.com
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Please submit resumes via email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requirements for the Sales Representative position:
- Must have the desire to succeed!
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone or in person,
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills,
- Drive and self-motivation to sell company products,
- Ability to work with families one on one, earn trust and build strong customer relationships,
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and weekend hours when necessary.
Key Words: Client Manager, Financial Consultant, Financial Services Representative, Financial Specialist, Investment Officer, Personal Banker, Registered Representative, Relationship Banker, Relationship Manager, Select Banker