To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Kadee Wier
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service/Support Specialist
Information Technology Group LLC • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Support- Senior Support Specialist - 20 Positions
Duration: 3 months
Location: 9520 Padgett Street, #210, San Diego, CA 92126
W2 Rate: $12/hr
Title – Sr. Support Specialist
Functions as single point of contact for all technical support for internal and/or external clients. Senior level will make all attempts to provide first call resolution for issues in reference to desktop or laptop systems. Serve as liaison between associates, Technology Services, management, support groups and business units. Utilize software solutions, knowledge base, personal knowledge, and computer systems to resolve and track user incidents. Be an escalation point for clients and drive resolution. Keep clients informed using proper communication channels. Own and actively monitor the flow of all issues across all tiers of support and redirect cases, invoke contingencies for backups/overflows as needed. Perform client call back and follow-up to ensure best possible customer support experience. Maintain an awareness of all planned and unplanned events potentially affecting customer support.
• Provide technical support by communicating via phone, email and chat with internal and/or external clients requiring assistance or information. Interpret client's needs and utilize software solutions and personal knowledge and troubleshooting skills to identify possible resolutions.
• May remote control desktops in order to resolve technical issues.
• Remotely install software or perform updates.
• Follow established procedures to handle inquiries and resolve concerns to ensure client satisfaction.
• Handle client communications using incident handling, escalation, quality measurement procedures, and work instructions.
• Use software solutions and computer systems to accurately document and track client contacts.
• Adapt to changes in user demands, work environment, and changes to processes or requirements.
• Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products supported by the department.
• Consult with Senior Support Specialists as needed to respond appropriately to the client.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• One year technical support experience or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
• Experience in supporting Microsoft operating systems, networking connectivity, computer peripheral equipment, software applications and remote control.
• Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone, email and chat and to use effective customer service techniques with associates who may be under stress.
• Effectively demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of associates.
Additional Skills: Customer Support Chat