To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Paul, MN
- Kadee Wier
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Group LLC • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Contract - June 2019
St. Paul, MN 55108
W2 Hourly Pay Rate $18- $20/Hour
Seeking a Temporary Operations Analyst to run processes that push data into a wholesale fuel price reporting system and perform data analytics ensuring the price data’s accuracy. This will also perform some office management tasks, like ordering supplies and managing office vendors. The position is in our St. Paul, MN office, and the assignment runs from August 1st, 2018 through June of 2019. The hours of the position are M-F from 7am through 3pm.
Major Responsibilities of Role:
• Research data accuracy via daily audits of wholesale oil industry pricing
• Contact fuel suppliers and distributors when quality control questions arise
• Perform operational tasks using MS Access Database and MS Excel as well as some proprietary, internal programs that push clean data into a system that generates price reporting on wholesale fuel for customers
• React to cases that analysts enter to help get answers from suppliers and distributors regarding price data
• Manage office needs, including welcoming guests to the office, ordering and organizing supplies
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Outlook, with the ability to create basic queries, navigate applications and learn new systems easily
• Ability to manage multiple projects with interruptions
• Exhibit proficient written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Strong data analysis skills
• Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience