To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Twin Falls, ID
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Boise • Twin Falls, ID
Posted 12 days ago
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Boise is looking for all levels of technicians to join our team!! Chrysler certifications highly preferred but not required!
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Boise!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Chrysler (or any other major franchise) Certification highy preferred
- Must have experience as an automotive technician
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications (5- 8 preferred)
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- 1% Holiday Match
- Family Scholarship Program
- Employee/Family Vehicle Purchase Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Supportive Management team
Start your career as an automotive technician at Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram today.