Maryland State Inspector - Automotive Technician
Bob Bell Ford has an immediate opening for a MD State Inspector.
Plenty of work, we sell over 100 pre-owned vehicles per month and need a skilled, reliable technician to join our team inspecting and reconditioning pre-owned vehicles.
- Duplicate, diagnose and repair full-range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all engine, suspension, braking system, tire replacement, front end alignment, and used car reconditioning as per MD State Inspection requirements
- Use shop equipment and perform light diagnostics with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Possess an increasingly broad knowledge of how vehicles' components work and interact
- Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines and other major components
- Repair automobiles and light trucks
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance/repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate with service advisors
- Accurately complete repair orders and inspect vehicles for safety concerns
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- Maintenance and Repair - a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
- Professional appearance and work ethic
Take your career further – apply to be a member of our Ford automotive service team today!
Our Dealership's Commitment To You:
- The compensation you’ve been looking for – and deserve!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training Processes to Properly Assist Today’s Customers
Join our winning automotive technician service team - apply today!
Hardworking And Dedicated
Front End (Automobile)