To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7 Pearl Court
Allendale, NJ 07401
- Lynda Holden
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Lease Administrator
Doherty Enterprises Inc. • Allendale, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Assistant Lease Administrator is responsible for assisting in the oversight and tracking of leases as well as franchise agreements. They will assist in the process of abstracting leases and lease amendments to assure accurate documentation and maintain a relevant database. Provides general administrative, clerical, and project management support to Real Estate & Lease Administration team.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions
· Assist with lease administration processes including but not limited to abstracting leases, monitoring and tracking critical dates, processing lease renewals and other lease administration related duties as needed
· Assist with resolving and responding to: property management issues, property maintenance requests, landlord/tenant issues, violation notices and default notices in a timely and satisfactorily manner
· Receive, review and track lease and legal related documents and correspondence related to insurance requests, estoppels and SNDA’s
· Work with landlords to obtain possession letters, rent commencement agreements, tenant improvement allowances and other lease related correspondence
· Assist with legal compliance renewals; monitor and track critical dates for timely filing
· Developing and maintaining electronic and non-electronic filing systems
· Provide general administrative support of the department such as copying, scanning, mailing, etc.
· Manage and update assigned projects, as required
· Opportunity to support Manager of Real Estate with miscellaneous duties as required
· Intermediate level experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of Products
· Excellent phone presence, etiquette and professionalism
· Basic knowledge of financial terms and principles
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· Preference for working in a fast paced environment with multiple competing demands with a strong sense of urgency
· Excellent planning and organization skills with an attention to detail
· Resourceful with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills with a flair for process improvement and innovation
· Self-starter with a strong results orientation
· Ability to maintain highly confidential information
· Tact, superior communication skills, ability to work effectively with co-workers and management
· Strong organizational skills and follow through with commitments and deadlines
· Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
Required Education & Experience
· Strong knowledge of retail lease documents required
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in abstracting leases
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks
· Prior experience working in Real Estate, Property Management or Paralegal a plus
The health and well-being of our Corporate Support Team is a high priority at Doherty Enterprises Inc. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. We believe these are key components of our employee’s Total Rewards and employment experience.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Care Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Company match and much more!