To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Phone: 708-665-1793
- Phone:: 630-613-9867
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN / Registered Nurse (Nursing)
Total Nurses Network • Chicago, IL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Thanks to the hard work your put forth to become an RN / Registered Nurse you have a tremendous amount of opportunities at your feet. Finding the right opportunities can be difficult and that is why Total Nurses Network is here to help. Here are some of the reasons why other RN / Registered Nurse's choose to work with Total Nurses Network over any other opportunity:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible Schedules
- Diverse range of healthcare settings to match your preferences
- Consistent opportunities available to ensure you are finding opportunities quickly
- Next business day or weekly pay
- Referral Bonus
- Contract completion incentives
- Professional staffing coordinators
- 24 hour availability
- Comprehensive malpractice insurance coverage when on assignment
Here is a little more information regarding the RN / Registered Nurse opportunities we have available:
As a RN / Registered Nurse you will provide quality patient care. This involves collaborating with a healthcare team, providing direct patient care as well as emotional support, and maintaining medical records.
RN / Registered Nurse responsibilities include:
- Giving medication as prescribed by a physician
- Taking vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
- Basic wound care, including cleaning and bandaging injured areas
- Giving injections of medication / immunizations
- Taking medical histories
- Managing IVs
- Ensuring patients and their families understand release instructions
- Supervising CNAs
- Monitoring fluid and food intake and output
- Moving patients safely
- Assessing patients’ reactions to medications
- Assessing patients' mental health
- Assisting with daily needs such as bathing and dressing
- Observing patients' skin for potential bed sores
RN / Registered Nurse specific requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN / Registered Nurse license in state of practice
- 1+ years of experience in medical facility environment experience within the last two years
- BLS/ACLS (PALS, NRP, CPI Certifications required for specialty units only)
- Current negative TB screen
- Current physical or release stating you may work without physical limitations
- MMR/Titers (required for hospital nurses)