To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager / Franchise Operator - Broadview Heights
Christian Brothers Automotive • Cleveland, OH
Posted 24 days ago
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee owners, and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
Christian Brothers Automotive is currently seeking an Automotive Franchise Operator to work at our state of the art facility. Christian Brothers Automotive strives to provide unmatched service to both our customers and their vehicles, with an emphasis on honesty and integrity in the repair process. The Franchise Operator position is directly responsible for all aspects of the location operations.
General Manager Responsibilities:
• Implement Christian Brothers Automotive system to achieve store profitability goals
• Develop and implement local marketing activities
• Recruit, hire and train local employees as required
• Follow-up communication with customers after repairs are completed
• Manage web portal and online presence
• Manage all employees through coaching and career skill development
Desired Skills and Experiences:
• At least 5 years experience in the automotive repair business, preferably with Fixed Operations and/or Service Manager background
• Strong customer service focus
• Ability to effectively lead and manage service manager/writer position
• Solid track record in repair estimating and repair order generation, with a focus on gross profit analysis and weekly reporting (ticket averages, car count, labor and parts reporting)
• Previous management experience required
• Previous sales experience recommended
• Windows PC skills, including MS Office
• ROWriter or similar shop management system experience