To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Tom Schmitt
- Phone: 864.395.2250
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manager of Information Technology
Patrice & Associates, Inc • Anaheim, CA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manager of Information Technology
$80,000 -$90,000 + Bonus
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a Manager of Information Technology California to assist with additional growth/development plans in Southern California of their new prototype restaurant. The Manager of IT will be responsible for “day to day" support of the technologies used at the restaurants and the support center. The person will be required to work with 3rd party vendors to ensure all systems are available and functioning as designed. Project coordination and system administration involved with the implementation of new software, hardware or services is also the responsibility of this role. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities for Manager of Information Technology:
- Respond to requests from restaurants or Support Center Team Members to research and solve technology issues.
- Perform “hands on" troubleshooting of reported problems.
- Direct internal and external resources through the process of solving technology issues.
- Manage 3rd party vendor “day to day" relationships and activities.
- Perform project management for a variety of technology initiatives including hardware and software new installations, implementations and upgrades.
- Communicate “day to day" issues and activities to management and end users.
- Perform system configuration changes required to add or change employee access to systems/features.
- Perform system configuration changes required to enable or disable system features.
- Maintain data and develop reports within 3rd party business applications.
- Schedule and/or produce and distribute specific reports to end users.
- After hours and weekend support is required from time to time.
- Facilitate new restaurant openings (NROs) POS and IT deployments
- 6-8 years’ experience providing IT (1st and 2nd level) support for multiple remote locations. Previous experience with a foodservice company is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skill.
- Ability to manage the required duties and responsibilities with minimal direction or guidance.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work load appropriately.
- Experience installing and configuring software on local devices and for cloud based implementations.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows desktop and environment issues to include anti-virus, antimalware and multi-function print/scan/fax devices set-up and management.
- Experience installing, configuring and ensuring software updates for Windows, anti-virus, antimalware is performed on a regular basis.
- Strong understanding of software systems and integration points.
- Exposure to Network Administration tasks and duties required.
- Exposure to or familiarity with the following products/systems a plus:
o Cloud based end user configuration
o Hosted Exchange configuration
o Cloud based back office management system
- Experience supporting Point of Sale solutions (hardware and software).
- Multi-location restaurant IT, or small box retail 1st and 2nd level support.
- Small to mid-size project management experience for multi-location IT implementations.
- Familiarity with PosiTouch POS software.
- Company-paid holidays, generous vacation policy
- Excellent health, dental and vision plan offering.
- 401k program
- Meal reimbursement (when travelling to work sites)
Equal Opportunity Employer