To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2572 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
- Hamilton Connections of Hamden
- Phone: 203-287-2870
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse and Forklift
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hamilton Connections is currently seeking order selector candidates for several positions. Warehouse experience is desired, but not necessary. APPLY TODAY!
*1st shift and 2nd shift positions available!*
$10.10 - $13.00+ per hour depending on availability and experience.
Candidates should apply directly at the following location:
2572 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
When applying, please arrive at Hamilton Connections between the hours of 9:00a-11:00a or 1:00p-3:00p. You will also need to provide identification when applying; call (203) 287 -2870 to inquire about acceptable forms of identification.
Other keywords: assembly, inspection, material handling, warehouse, packing, manufacturing, forklift, logistics
Responsibilities and Duties
- Locating and selecting products according to order slips.
- Maintaining accurate inventory.
- Maintaining clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Utilizing pallet jacks and other equipment to perform tasks as necessary.
- Communicating with team members and supervisors to ensure all tasks are performed properly, efficiently, and safely.
- Other duties as necessary.
Candidates should be comfortable in a warehouse setting and capable of handling the physical aspects of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. Bending, twisting, crouching, reaching, etc.
Desired experience includes:
- Order selecting in a warehouse setting.
- Pallet jack or other P.I.T. experience a plus.
- Loading and unloading.
- Shipping & receiving.
- Must have great attention to detail. Accuracy is important!
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings