FrankCrum is seeking a Unemployment & Garnishments Specialist to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by processing garnishments, unemployment claims and employment verifications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
1. Knowledge of state unemployment compensation regulations.
2. Knowledge of Florida and Georgia garnishment regulations.
3. Knowledge of basic payroll processing.
4. Knowledge of company services and products.
5. Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
6. Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
7. Skill to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
8. Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
9. Skill to manage multiple projects.
10. Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
11. Skill to use Word, Excel and Outlook with proficiency.
12. Skill to use various internet browsers and use websites proficiently.
13. Ability to be effective when working independently or cooperatively as a team member.
14. Ability to consistently project a professional appearance and demeanor.
15. Ability to exercise professional judgment and initiative.
16. Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task and work independently.
17. Ability to listen carefully and respond to or refer customer requests and problems with diplomacy and a sense of urgency.
18. Ability to look for opportunities to apply new ideas, methods, designs, and technologies.
19. Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
20. Ability to maintain diplomatic customer/client relations.
21. Ability to process, interpret, and communicate complex information and data.
22. Ability to project an outgoing and service focused personality.
23. Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
24. Ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters and information.
25. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
26. Ability to consistently report to work on time prepared to perform duties of the position.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.