To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Evansville, IN
- Matt Lanoue
- Phone: 812 945 1500
- Phone:: 812 945 1504
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Sales Representative
Farmers Insurance District 17 LLC • Evansville, IN
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Farmers Insurance is seeking self-motivated and enthusiastic professionals to represent one of the largest and most recognized Insurance Companies in the U.S.
What a Career with Farmers Insurance Offers You:
•OUTSTANDING, UPCAPPED EARNING POTENTIAL WITH RESIDUAL INCOME
•Control of your work hours - Flexibility in scheduling your work and family time
•Commission structure that is the highest in the industry plus financial support
•Marketing programs and leads including Farmers Internet leads
•Opportunity to build equity for Retirement
•A secure industry with continual growth from products like home and auto insurance that are always in demand, even during economic downturns
•Comprehensive training in all facets of the business including award winning training at the University of Farmers
•Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
•Bonuses, Awards, Recognition and Trips
Excellent opportunity for Career Growth
•Utilizing proven marketing systems to offer customers our Property and Casualty Insurance, Life Insurance and Investment Products.
• Providing excellent service and building relationships with policyholders
• Attending networking and community events
• Educating and assisting customers with Insurance Coverages and Financial Investments
• Obtaining insurance licenses(s) and staying aware of evolving industry and product changes
Have you been in the military and have a current insurance license? You could qualify for special Farmers programs with bonuses.
A current Insurance License is preferred but not required - All candidates have or will be obtaining a Property and Casualty Insurance License, Life Insurance License, and optional Series 6 and 63 Securities Licenses
The ideal Farmers Insurance Sales Representative will also have:
• Sales experience, preferably in the Insurance, Banking or Property Management Industry.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Fearless and positive attitude
• Self-motivation and goal-orientation
• Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
• Desire to continually learn new products and services
• Good credit history with no bankruptcies within the last 12 months.
• A favorable criminal record no Felonies
The Farmers Insurance brand name has become synonymous with top-quality insurance and financial products as well as excellent customer service. Join our team! Apply today!