To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Conduent, Inc. • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com
· A wage of $13/hr
· Full Time Employment
· Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
· Paid Time Off
· Fun working environment
· Company discounts - Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more
As a Customer Service / Call Center Representative working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
· Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
· Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
· Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
· Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
· Recommend products that best suit the customer.
· Ability to read and interpret documents.
Read the requirements below and apply today for immediate consideration!
Customer Service / Call Center Representatives are successful when they meet the following requirements:
· Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
· Ability to type (WPM vary based on Client Requirements)
· Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
· Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
· The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
· The ability to work in a team environment.
· The ability to work under pressure.
· The ability to sit for long periods of time.
· Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
· Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
· Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
· Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).