To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Technician (Certified)
Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Raleigh, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Westgate Mitsubishi is currently seeking an experienced Service Technician. Service Technicians perform work specified on the repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards. Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- We provide a positive and professional work environment. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Health Benefits
- Family-owned & Operated
- Paid Vacation
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicates directly with Service Advisor regarding any additional services a customer may need
- Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnoses, maintains and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning
- Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- ASE certifications preferred (not required)