To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
81143 U.S. 395
Hermiston, OR 97838
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Mid Level Technician
Hermiston Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Hermiston, OR
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
Start your career as an Automotive Technician for Toms Country Chrysler today.