To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
81143 U.S. 395
Hermiston, OR 97838
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Mid Level Technician
Hermiston Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Hermiston, OR
Posted 28 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Transportation, Other Great Industries
Automotive, Skilled Labor - Trades, Installation - Maint - Repair
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mid Level Automotive Technician
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
Start your career as an Automotive Technician for Toms Country Chrysler today.
Job ID: 0704
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.