To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1015 Chicago Avenue
Evanston, IL 60202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales and Leasing Associates
The Autobarn • Evanston, IL
Posted 14 days ago
At The Autobarn, we are adding to our team of Automotive Sales Associates to keep up with high consumer demand. Our Automotive Sales Associates have the opportunity to earn $120K+ per year. If you are new to the field of automotive retail sales, we provide a guaranteed salary for a 60-day training period.
Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Restaurant industry, recent college graduates, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few. We will train the right candidates!
The Autobarn Limited has been in the Automotive business for over 30 years. We are Family-owned and serve Palatine, Naperville, Des Plaines and the greater Chicago area. We’re proud to build on the existing legacy of The Auto Barn Limited!
Sales Associate - Job Description:
Our Automotive Sales Associates work with customers to identify their vehicle needs, find the right vehicle in inventory to meet their needs, and ensure that each customer has an excellent dealership experience. Good customer service skills and the ability to establish friendly rapport with the public are required.
Sales Associate - Job Responsibilities:
- Meet dealership sales goals
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI, customer service) scores at or above company standards
- Greet customer and determine make, type, and quality of vehicle desired
- Explain features and demonstrate operation of vehicle in showroom or on test drives
- Suggest optional equipment for customer to purchase
- Compute and quote sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount
- Complete paperwork accompanying vehicle sales
- Arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle
Follow up with customer post-sale and to obtain leads
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Great Income Potential including bonuses!
- Monthly bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Car allowance
- Work schedule that provides for life balance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance Benefits Available
- On-going training provided
- We promote from within!
Sales Associate - Job Requirements:
- Automotive sales experience is preferred but not required
- Sales experience in other fields will be considered – we will train the right candidates!
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Strong record of positive customer service results with customer focused attitude.
- Team oriented
Valid driver's license with good driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.