To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medical Front Office Administrative Assistant
Center for Behavioral Health • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Presently we are interviewing for a Full-Time, Medical Front Office Administrative Assistant for an outpatient clinic specializing in substance abuse treatment.
Must have medical billing and cash handling experience. Must have professional appearance. Stable work history with good references required.
Center for Behavioral Health
Center for Behavioral Health is a nationwide provider of drug and alcohol treatment services. Our employees take pride in working for Center for Behavioral Health and serving our patients to change their behaviors and improve their lives. Our clinics provide an environment in which employees can take pride in their work, grow professionally and continue to learn new skills.
The Medical Front Office Administrative Assistant works in a complementary role to the Clinic/Program Director by handling all business related functions of the clinic's operations. This includes, but is not limited to:
1. Ensuring smooth and efficient operations of the clinic
2. Checking in patients
3. Answering phones
4. Medical Insurance Billing
5. Scheduling patients for appointments
6. Filing and data entry
7. Chart maintenance and archiving
Please email resume to:[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Must have medical billing and cash handling experience.
- Must have professional appearance.
- Stable work history with good references required.
- BA or BS Degree preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel, Word, Internet, Email Mastery, and Outlook.
- Solid Medical Billing Experience
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance Offered
Retirement Plans managed by Investment Professionals
Vacation and Sick Days