To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – NONPROFIT
The Edge Group • Houston, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Community based substance abuse recovery program is seeking an Executive Director the overall strategic vision, direction, and charge of the organization. This position reports to the Board of Directors.
Board governance, financial performance and viability, organization mission and strategy and organization operations. The Executive Director is responsible for the organization’s success and sustainability in development providing development and implementation of a comprehensive annual and strategic plan for fund development and marketing. Additional expectations include attendance at and participation in a variety of donor-related events and opportunities, attendance at various program-related events and lead the organization’s presence in the Houston community and recovery community.
- 4 Year degree
- Experience in Alternative Peer Group or Community-based Recovery Environment
- Previous work experience
- preference to 5+ years
- preference to non-profit management experience
- preference to Development experience
- preference to Finance Management experience
- preference to effectively working with non-profit boards and other key volunteers
- Experience working with and effectively leading a team
- Involvement in the Houston philanthropic community
- Ability to think high-level, with strategy and vision
- Charisma, energy, and passion