Please call for an immediate interview!!!
Our client has multiple openings for Electronic Assembly! They have entry level to skilled positions available -- 1st and 2nd shift
The Electrical Assembler will working on large equipment in the manufacturing industry.
The Electrical Assembler is responsible for mounting, connecting, assembling, and securing parts and components of electronic equipment. Reads and interprets instructions, assembles parts and tools, and fits electronic components together.
Duties and responsibilities; Electrical Assembler
- Read electrical drawing for product and assemble accordingly.
- Determine necessary tooling to be used for each work order and set-up if required.
- Use measurement devices such as a tape measure, caliper, micrometer, etc.
- Use hand tools, magnetic drill, grinder, saw and air tools to assemble product.
- Prepare layout for sub-assemblies.
- Build jacks and test for voltage and amps height requirements.
- Operate a fork truck and all overhead cranes.
- Enter work order information through terminals in the shop.
- Follow safety guidelines for safe operation of all equipment.
- Review prints from engineers to ensure accuracy
- Train new electrical assemblers.