To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Tom Henderson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atlanta District Manager Biologic Dermatology
Dermatology Recruiters® • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Respected, growing, leading global Biopharmaceutical company a seeks an Atlanta-based District Manager to provide leadership to a team of eleven sales representatives in the Southeast District. This company is creating a new Dermatology division to launch a ground-breaking new prescription biologic injectable product for treating Psoriasis (PsO) and Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA). The firm has a strong heritage in Research and Development, a rich and innovative product pipeline, and a patient-centric culture that is woven into all aspects of the organization.
The company is looking for an experienced leader capable of assimilating into their culture while leading the sales organization to achieve its objectives and staying true to the firm’s mission, vision, and core values. Culture fit is paramount to this company.
Position Description (Brief Overview)
* Motivate, inspire, and lead the sales team to amazing success
* Execute the District Strategic Business plan
* Educate the team on the journey of care and unique needs of patients with Psoriasis
* Develop a results-oriented team with in-depth clinical/business expertise and effective selling skills
* Understand the local ecosystem, including payor environment
* Maintain a keen understanding of the Psoriasis competitive landscape
* Build strategic, lasting relationships with KOLs within the District
* Embody and demonstrate the consistent application of the values of a patient-centered culture
* Manage and work within budget for District
* Establish collaborative relationships with Regional/National Account Managers and MSLs
* Ensure team has consistent delivery of approved messaging and marketing materials
* Work in total compliance at all times
Qualifications/Requirements (Brief Overview)
* 3-5+ years District Management experience within Dermatology segment a plus
* Immunology, Biologic experience preferred
* 5 years individual selling experience in Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, or Medical Device
* Product launch experience a plus
* Thorough Managed Care knowledge
* Ability to drive/fly to do field rides, meetings, and customer engagements
* Overnight travel 50%+, depending on geography
* May consider candidates with extensive experience training sales reps plus management development
* Valid driver’s license
* Bachelor’s degree
* Industry/Product Category: Dermatology, Biologic product
* Call Point: Dermatologists
* Location: Candidate should be based in the Atlanta area
* District: Southeast ( 11 Territories include): Atlanta, Atlanta South, Savannah, Knoxville, Columbia SC, Greensboro NC, Fayetteville NC, Arlington VA, Washington DC, Tampa, Miami (there may be adjustments to district territories)
* Compensation: $115K-170K Base depending on experience; candidates with Biologic experience may be on the higher end of the scale, Bonus approximately $58K at plan, plus above-plan incentives; company is motivated to bring on experienced-proven performers
* Company Car provided
* Fulltime, W2 position, comprehensive benefits, including 401K and pension