To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6400 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
- Lauren Barbieri
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Development Manager
Mitsubishi Motors North America • Cypress, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Coordinate regional dealer placement activities. Assist in prospect and site selection. Assures that new and existing dealers meet existing requirements for management, capital and facilities, verifies that company policies are followed.
1. Develop and assist designated dealerships in implementing profit improvement programs.
2. Assist in prospect and site selection.
3. Coordinate regional dealer placement activities including the development of dealer agreement packages for renewals and buy/sells.
4. Oversees and coordinate activities related to regional dealer business management, working capital, profitability and financial statements.
5. Coordinates business management programs to improve dealer sales and profitability.
6. Provide business management support and training to regional personnel as required.
7. Maximize the use of resources to meet business objectives (e.g., materials, technology, staff, budget)
8. Acquire and apply professional/technical knowledge, skills, experience, and judgement to accomplish results that contribute to the strategic business plans.
9. Redefine and simplify business processes. Apply technology and process improvement to increase efficiency.
10. Promote a positive, supportive teamwork environment that fosters open communications and provides development and respect for individuals.
1. Eight to ten years of prior exempt level automotive retail/wholesale experience including five years as a District Sales Manager.
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Sales Representative, Sales Manager, F&I Manager.
4. Extensive travel is often required.
5. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and a MMNA approved driving record