To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
400 West Stimpson Avenue
Linden, NJ 07036
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RN Unit Manager
AristaCare at Delaire • Linden, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
AristaCare at Delaire in Linden, NJ, the newest member of the AristaCare Healthcare System located throughout NJ and PA, has an exciting opportunity to work and grow with a leader in skilled nursing and sub-acute rehabilitation.
We have openings for two Full Time RN Unit Managers for our 240-bed skilled nursing and rehab center.
In this position you will be a part of a first rate team of experienced professionals dedicated to providing excellent care to our residents.
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8am to 430pm.
- Assumes 24-hour responsibility and accountability for resident care on assigned unit.
- Ensures complete and prompt reporting of incidents with follow-up as necessary to Administrator and Director of Nursing.
- Actively participates in committee/programs as directed by Director of Nursing.
- Participates in the development and implementation of new policies and procedures based on identified needs.
- Oversees resident care to promote the highest level of physical, mental and psychosocial functioning possible for assigned unit.
- Actively participates in the Quality Assurance process, including attendance at Quality Assurance meetings and submission of required reports.
- Ensures that significant changes in resident condition are communicated to the physician, family or responsible party.
- Makes daily rounds on unit to ensure resident care needs and environmental standards are met; this includes monitoring of dining room during meal times.
- Monitors, tracks, evaluates and reports infections for the unit. Acts as a resource for nursing staff.
- Attends and actively participates in nursing supervisory meetings.
- Has the knowledge and experience to push a cart as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
In exchange for your expertise and professionalism, we provide:
- An excellent rate of pay
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Generous PTO
- A 401(k) with employer match
- Annual tuition reimbursement program
- Room for growth
- A great working environment
- Much more
The successful candidates will possess:
- A valid RN license in the state of NJ
- Minimum two years Unit Manager experience in a skilled nursing / sub acute setting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment