To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1147 East Pulaski Highway
Elkton, MD 21921
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hertrich Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Elkton • Elkton, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Technician Technicians / Auto Repair Techs / Service Technician / Automobile Mechanics
Business is Booming! In only 18 short months from opening our doors in Elkton, Maryland, we have become one of the most rapidly expanding Service Departments in the area. The Hertrich Elkton Family Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Dealership is now seeking Full Time, Experienced Automotive Technicians to join our World Class service team. We have immediate openings and we offer the latest in diagnostic equipment with a steady workload in our climate-controlled facility. If you are looking for career advancement, we offer extensive paid training to help keep you stay focused on success!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
As a Team Member, you will receive:
- Sign-On Bonus for A/B Level Qualified Tech
- Extremely Competitive Packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Uniforms/Laundry Service
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Online Learning System and Paid Training
- Established Training Path for Success
- Advancement Opportunities
Automotive Technician Duties include but are not limited to:
- Duplicate, diagnose and repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, and emission system.
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Possess an increasingly broad knowledge of how vehicles' components work and interact
- Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines and other major components
- Repair automobiles and light trucks
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate with service advisors
- Accurately complete repair orders and inspect vehicles for safety concerns
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- ASE Certifications (or a desire to obtain them)
- Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Manufacturer's Certifications and ASE certifications must be provided to qualify for signing bonus