To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
580 Howard Avenue
Franklin Township, NJ 08873
- Ira Disman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Verification Coordinator
Your Hearing Network • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A liaison between the field clinics and corporate billing department responsible for providing support on insurance related matters to the team and insuring that the clinics provide all necessary information for the clean claim submission.
Job duties include but not limited to:
· Reviewing pending claims report and creating claims in POS
· Insuring that all necessary documentation is scanned into Diary Management
· Responsible for working pre-conversion Aging for respective regions
· Insurance Verification
· Support to the clinics for any insurance related questions, including benefit interpretation
· Obtaining authorizations when needed
· Requesting and obtaining Worker’s Compensation approvals
· Training clinic staff on insurance related matter in the assigned region
Goal of Insurance Verification Coordinator: To maximize insurance collection potential by supporting and educating the field on all insurance related matters, and insuring that all necessary steps are taking by the clinic staff in order provide billing department with the most accurate and up to date information for accurate and fast claim submission.
· 2+ years’ experience with benefit verifications and insurance eligibility checks.
· 1+ years’ experience with requesting and obtaining authorizations with commercial and Medicaid insurance carriers
· 2+ experience working in medical office or Hospital setting
· Experience with Worker’s Compensation preferred
· Basic medical coding knowledge, insurance guidelines and HIPAA
· Excellent customer services skills
· Detail oriented and organized
· Tech Savvy
· Ability to Multi-task and manage large number of requests within assigned time period