To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dupre Logistics • Houston, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking an Operations Manager to add to our Houston, TX Energy Distribution Services team.
- Build & Maintain Customer Relationships & Communications
- Manage hiring, coaching, training, performance management
- Direct supervision of professional drivers
- Manage Asset Maintenance and repair
- Monitor Risk & Safety Management Performance
- P & L Management: meeting or exceeding financial goals
- Continuous Improvement: manage best practices & work processes
- Monitor Service Performance
The Operations Manager works in a fast paced environment that is at the hub of activity in our business unit and is the direct manager of a field operation for our customers. This position is responsible for instituting and implementing Dupre’s best practices, developing site personnel, and achieving financial targets for the assigned location. This “Frontline Manager" position works with a team and requires relationship development with drivers, support staff, management and customers.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- Provide safe service that’s profitable
- Continue to profitably grow our business
- Be the employer of choice
- Be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
- 5+ years in Fleet Transportation or Logistics, or related business field required
- College Degree in Logistics or related business field, preferred but not required
- Strong customer service orientation with an operational or industrial background required.
- Ability to multi-task and make informed business decisions
- High level of self motivation, competitive spirit, and availability as customer demands dictate
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent computer skills (Database, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)