To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
An established private law firm located in downtown Chicago, specializing in real estate law, civil litigation, and banking law is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team! This firm prides itself on quality legal representation and its close-knit office atmosphere. The Legal Secretary is responsible for mainly providing administrative support to one attorney at the firm but may be asked to take on extra duties based on performance and firm priorities. The ideal candidate for the Legal Secretary is extremely attentive to detail and can adapt quickly to an ever-changing list of priorities.
Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary:
- Provide secretarial support by drafting correspondence, reports, memoranda and other legal documents
- Receive and route telephone calls, and greet clients with a high level of customer service
- Oversee and manage all billing for the firm
- Develop and maintain well organized client files, resource materials, and administrative files
- Communicate with clients on behalf of the partner
- Review, revise, and proofread documents for trial
- Draft all correspondence and notices
- Ad hoc administrative duties as necessary
Requirements of the Legal Secretary:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative role, legal experience preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Advanced proficiency in all MS Office Suites
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.