PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- To compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of information before it is entered.
- To locate and correct errors or report them to a supervisor.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Input alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format.
- Handle phone interactions with clients for support and troubleshooting.
- Must have the ability to work 8:00 a.m.-5 :00 p.m. weekdays.
- Must be able to pass a basic Microsoft Word test (scoring 80% or better).
- Must be able to pass an alphanumeric data entry test based on speed, accuracy, and number of errors.
- Must be familiar with basic computer functions (such as copying and pasting).
- Must be familiar with successfully navigating through Internet Explorer.
- Must be on time, with a positive attitude and ready to work.
- The chosen candidate must have a flexible schedule. The work schedule of this position changes as the consumer demand changes.