Summit is hiring Sales, Marketing and Customer Services Professionals into our Management Training Program.
Management in our company is a developmental process because we don't hire managers we develop them. We have always believed in growing management from the ground up. This has led to our US expansion over the last 15 years. With new office, comes the need for new positions that Summit needs to fill.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Commercial sales & marketing
- Entry-level management
- Human Resources
- Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Summit cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Team building
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
The management team at Summit offers an environment where our employees ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
Summit provides on-site training for candidates who are recent graduates and are looking to jump start their career into management. We offer promotions into management based on performance, not seniority.
Summit is looking for full time Entry Level candidates with outstanding communication skills and a sales and marketing minded leader with excellent team and relationship-building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service
- Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
- Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
- Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
- Desire to grow into a management role
Employees who achieve promotions into management at 600 Global are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
- Looking for an amazing future
Please call Taylor Tapia at 602-550-6226 for any questions regarding requirements.
Visit us at www.summitaz.net
Provide Actionable Feedback
Assessing Training Needs