To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 East Lafayette Street
Detroit, MI 48226
- Vinod Kukunoor
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ViKi Technologies • Detroit, MI
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for qualified candidates to fill:
- the 8 month contract position of Project Coordinator Located in Southfield, Michigan. Offered pay rate: $37 hr.
(Applicant submissions end April 19th at 2:00 pm. However, it is strongly recommended that applicants apply as early as possible.)
*To apply, please send an updated resume and you will receive a short questionnaire.
Supports basic project needs by providing Project Management related inputs as required. Includes work breakdown structure, scope change control, and issue management.
Qualifications: High school graduate or GED equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Some specific responsibilities will be:
• Coordinate SHS Sales events of 250 + external attendees and internal executive presenters
• Coordinate and project manage presenters prior to event
• Be on-site and coordinate events
• Manage budget for all events
• Drive the creation of themed event used for save the date, posters, gifts, power point presentations etc.
• Manage internal staff attendees list
• Manage external staff attendees
• Manage agenda for meeting
• Find and engage external industry experts and motivational speakers for events
• Find and manage locations for events
• Coordinate the purchase of give a ways for drawings to be held during events
• Organize, prepare and deliver materials for meetings
• Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings