Hiring now for an enthusiastic candidate for our Entry Level Sales Rep position! If you love working with others and helping customers then apply today!
Entry Level Sales Rep - Full Time
* Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of customers
* Consult with various accounts to provide customer service and support
* Work in a customer service and consultative sales team
* Learning the business aspect of running a successful client campaign
* All business & communication aspects between our clients and their target market
* Great customer service and communication skills to give presentations to potential new customers
* Disciplined work ethic with an outstanding attitude in order to lead others
* Strong skill set in building professional relationships with customers
Questions? Please contact our HR department at 317-542-3103
Are you looking for a career? Are you great with customers? Join our team!
This is an entry level position- we provide all the training in our office. We strongly prefer to work with people who are highly motivated & available full time.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in a customer service related position: including retail customer service, sales customer service, restaurant customer service, hospitality customer service, technical customer service. customer call center and others
- Strong communication skills
- Well spoken and comfortable taking control
- Conflict resolution
- Able to work in a high energy environment
- Self-motivated & interested in career growth
Our company is expanding over the summer and we are looking to bring in 5 new team members to take on the customer service and sales positions we have available. If you think this would be a good fit for you please send in your application today!
Additional details for Entry Level Sales Rep Include:
Full Time (40 hours)
Weekly Pay with option for additional bonuses
NOT a telecommuting job
Not a 1099 position
Must pass Background Check
Interested in learning more about our incredible company culture?