Senior Java Developer (Concurrency / Multi-threading) - 1 day telecommute!
Atlanta-based industry leader with with some of the most high-performance systems in the world is seeking a Senior Java Developer with strong concurrency, thread management, & garbage collection experience.
We are looking for a multi-threaded Java developer who has passion for building high throughput applications and working with a team of accomplished technologists. You will have full life cycle development responsibilities and work on mission critical applications built on a core Java platform requiring strong skills with multi-threaded programming, concurrency, collection frameworks, & low-latency performance tuning. You must also bring strong relational database, UNIX/Linux and network protocol knowledge to this team.
Enjoy this direct-hire opportunity in Atlanta working with a team of true technologists and the ability to telecommute 1 day a week!
*Relocation assistance provided*
- 5+ years back-end Java development (server-side / multi-threaded programming)
- Concurrency models
- Strong with Garbage Collection & memory management
- JVM tuning
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree (ideally Computer Science)
- Distributed data grids (caching) - using: Coherence or Gemfire or GridGain or Terracotta / Ehchache, etc
- Message Middleware: JMS or 29West, etc
- Communication protocols such as TCP/UDP and network programming is a plus
Java (Programming Language)
Java Virtual Machine (Jvm)
Java Message Service (Jms)