To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11610 Grandview Road
Kansas City, MO 64137
- scott holsman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Next Level Performers • Kansas City, MO
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a Mechanical Engineer with a passion for engineering and designing mechanical systems?
Are you tired of working for large corporations and want to join a small team where what you do is recognized and has a high impact on our success?
As a Mechanical Engineer, does your experience include project scope development, pricing, detailed design and project management?
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for a new opportunity with a career path that could lead to being a partner in our firm, we would love to talk with you.
We are a highly responsive, nimble organization with the expertise and desire to deliver results.
For immediate consideration, click the “Apply" button now!
A Day in the life of our Mechanical Engineer:
- Provide services that include project scope development and pricing, detailed design and project management for the owner. Markets served include mineral processing, dry chemical processing, cement, and aggregates.
- Assist customers with their capital projects to build new plants, expand existing facilities, upgrade processes with new technology, renovate outdated facilities, and more.
- From an initial concept for a new facility to troubleshooting operations, you will have a full scope of engineering, construction, and ongoing services. You’ll provide the experience, timely communication, and leadership that gets your job done right, on time, within budget.
- Some travel will be required averaging around one week per month.
Skills and experience to be successful includes:
- Significant experience with bulk material handling/processing systems
- Requires minimal supervision- capable of committing to a schedule and meeting the schedule
- Competent in AutoCAD and design level computer/software systems
- Storage, both vertical and flat, and reclaim
- Compacting – Fit machinery into existing spaces
- Dust collection
- Utilities – electrical, fuel, steam, water
- Operating control logic
The ideal candidate will have design experience in many of the project elements listed above and be AutoCAD and Plant 3D Innovator comfortable. Professional registration is a plus but not required.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Five plus years of experience
- Starting salary is up to $100,000 based on experience
- Excellent benefits including medical, Vision, Dental and P.T.O.
To start your new adventure in engineering, click the “Apply" button now!
Next Level Performers and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, AutoCAD, Project Management, Mechanical Systems, Bulk Material Handling, Processing Systems