To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix/Tempe/ Chandler/ Mesa, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Leadership Development/ Entry Level Marketing
NOW HIRING • Phoenix/Tempe/ Chandler/ Mesa, AZ
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an way to get your career started in retail advertising, business development, marketing, or Promotional PR Events but have little or no experience? Having a hard time getting your foot in the door with a successful, proven firm? We may be just what you have been waiting for!!
Leadership Development/ Entry Level Marketing Representative Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage mild inventory and display set-ups/tear downs
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Effectively communicate information to clients and consumers
- Manage on-site promotions at various retail venues for our clients
Presence Events uses an on-site approach to guarantee the most effective brand development campaigns for our clients. The Marketing Representative will be provided with full training on all of the following; the creation and development of retail marketing campaigns, the set up/displays/merchandise, the execution / presenting our clients message/products to the consumers, breaking down the events, and Leadership Development
- Desire to grow within the brand development or promotions field
- Ability to think on your feet and to problem solve effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced marketing and sales environment
- Comfortable speaking in front of both small and large groups
- Strong desire to work in the retail/ marketing/ sales or promotional event fields
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales or customer service experience
- Must love working with people and be comfortable in a face to face environment
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service