Client Services Associate
POM Recoveries, Inc. ®, is a national leader in the Receivables Management Industry.
Headquartered in Farmingdale, New York, POM is the boutique agency/servicer of choice for the Healthcare Industry. POM is proud of our 36 years of exemplary Billing, Collection & Litigation services to the healthcare community.
Premier Receivables Management Corporation is in need of an organized, self motivated individual to work in our Client Services Department. Since 1983, we have been providing services for clients by offering collection, billing and legal services to meet their needs. Currently, we are seeking full-time, self-motivated Client Services Associate to assist in delivering our services in a professional and efficient manner. Proper applicant must be a college graduate with good computer skills, a high level of professionalism and integrity.
At POM, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for people that want a career, not just a job. You will find unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement here at POM . We strive to provide our employees with all the tools to succeed in our organization. With our Company’s consistent growth, we offer a stable and professional employment environment over the long term.
In return, we expect all employees, at all levels, to strive towards sustaining a best in class work environment at all times which also transcends to our clients and customers. We maintain an open door policy that facilitates and rewards employees who successfully meet their objectives. Our most successful employees are driven, goal oriented and demonstrate a strong commitment to the Company and its objectives.
POM offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following:
- $15.00-$18.00 per hour, based on experience
- Medical insurance
- Dental / Vision insurance
- Vacation pay / Holiday pay / Sick pay
- Monthly bonus incentive programs
- Employee referral bonus
- Direct access to management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team-focused work environment
- Employee recognition
- Constant contests and prizes
- Full Time Employment
- Immediate start!
Training Hours— Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM, and Tuesday & Thursday 11:00AM to 8:00PM.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- High School Diploma, Degree Preferred
- Must own vehicle as some travel to local clients is required
- Clerical Experience, Data Entry, Typing skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel/Word/Outlook is required
- Strong Verbal & Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with client at their site
- Ability to work Independently
- Detail Orientated & Organized
- Will Train
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applicants without consideration to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.