To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
219 North University Drive
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
- Karen Fleurima
- Phone: 954-961-6667
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Service Representative
Publix Employees Federal Credit Union • Pembroke Pines, FL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Publix Employees Federal Credit Union
Job Title: Account Services Representative
Reports To: Assistant Branch Manager/Branch manager
Division: Pembroke Pines
Summary: Assists members and other departments with PEFCU products and services in a courteous and professional manner by preforming the duties listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned.)
1. Learns and follows all applicable credit union policies, procedures and regulations pertaining to the job.*
2. Reviews and is tested in all applicable federal and state regulations annually.*
3. Assists in gathering info/prepping paperwork for new accounts to be opened by Membership Officers from info gathered, in person and through the mail, which include; running CIP requirements through Patriot Guard and Experian systems and verifying FOM, physical street addresses and employment. Membership clerks will also perform the following: provides Debit and ATM cards, checks, assistance with direct deposit, Home Banking, Mobile Banking and CAT.
4. Processes applications, in person and through the mail, to Change Name, add/remove Joint Owners, add/remove Beneficiaries, and runs all verifying information for CIP requirements through Patriot Guard and Experian.*
5. Closes accounts per member’s written request.
6. Assists members and all other CU associates on account questions and issues related to Direct Deposit, Direct Deposit distributions, Courtesy Pay, overdrawn accounts, complete (non-mortgage) VOD’s, refunding fees, etc.*
7. Provides support for HomeBanking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and CAT such as; login information, resetting Usernames and Passwords, dropping one time pins, troubleshooting error messages, downloading apps, etc.*
8. Assist members with unauthorized transactions, ID theft, placing stop payments and gathering info for Officers to processing affidavits to dispute transactions for the Accounting dept.
9. Flags accounts that have had unauthorized access or transactions with the appropriate Red Flag code and the corresponding warning codes and expiration dates.*
10. Provides members with check copies, statement copies, and deposit image copies.*
11. Relieves Phone Teller employees as needed.*
12. Processes check orders as received.
13. Assists with answering questions in reference to Direct of Payrolls, social securities, pensions, investments, etc.
14. Assist members in sending required documentation to Lakeland accounting dept. for incoming and outgoing wire transfers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
On-line banking compliance testing
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
This document contains information that may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone this document or any information contained in this document.